Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 26 13 4:56 PM

Re: Who did you cry for in the end?

well i was in school at lunch so i didn't cry, at least i tried not to, but i did scream when i got to the part about Nelly i stood up and was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" then, i slumped back in the crappy uncomfortable circular chair and i just couldn't function properly after that. in the inside i was creating a ocean of tears. my friends were talking while i was freaking out and they both looked at me and one of them asked what was wrong with me because apparently in the real world one does not simply feel feels for a book although one of my friends understands the need to read fanfic to get over the feels. after i got over the shock i walked up to my friend Lizard, who got me to read the series, and i screamed at her, "Please tell me there's another book after this?"

BAD WOLF

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ZeroFighter

#22 [url]

Sep 26 13 9:29 PM

I honestly dont blame Vikas. He wasnt doing it to gain power he was doing it because he thought it was best for the vampires

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Feb 28 14 11:37 PM

I was mad for weeks at Auntie Heather (Don't worry I still love her) for killing Nelly. It made me cry. Nelly was like another mother to Vlad. Then there is Otis. He wanted to marry her, but he didn't get too.

I had kind of guessed that there would be something else with Snow though. When Otis yelled back but Vlad didn't hear what he said, I knew Vlad missed something important.

Edit: Also I was completely heartbroken when we found out the real reason by Vlad's planned existence. I was hoping in the end Thomas would have come to love Vlad as a son and stray from the thought of Vlad as just holding the power till Thomas could retrieve it. I kind of think somewhere Thomas did love Vlad though. That there were moments where he did truly love Vlad. I think Vikas was completely evil though. Hahahaha! While I was reading the lines in the book I felt an evil air about them ,so yeah, I think he was evil.

Quote    Reply   

ZeroFighter

#24 [url]

Mar 29 14 11:40 PM

interesting but I think Thomas only used VLad. He never showed any signs of affection. When he did he was doing so to trick Vlad into believing he is good and when he 'rpotected' Vlad he did so because if Vladcould be killed then the power of the Pravus would be lost,and his plan would be for nothing

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help