Upcomming total solar eclipse viewing site - Cloudy Nights

Upcomming total solar eclipse viewing site - posted in General Observing and Astronomy: This isnt really about solar observing but instead ...

North American Total Solar Eclipse 2024 - Cloudy Nights

A forum for discussion of all things related to the North American total solar eclipse of 2024 - events, outreach, equipment, etc. Announcement. Regarding the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Total Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024 - Cloudy Nights

On April 8, 2024 there will be a total solar eclipse visible across North America. For me it's really great because the path of totality ...

Plan to View the 2024 Total Solar Eclipse? - Questar Forum

I began planning my 2024 excursion today. The initial planned viewing site? Near Austin TX. What will you do? My advice: whether you're 8 or 80, ...

The latest cloud forecasts - North American Total Solar Eclipse 2024

... Solar Eclipse 2024: April 8 is just coming into view of the long range models. Sites like Pivotal Weather show model output from GFS, ECMWF ...

Total Solar Eclipse in Virtual Reality - Cloudy Nights

The 4k version is ok but the best experience will be had by using a VR headset to watch on either Meta TV or Youtube VR in 8K. You can find it ...

Upcoming eclipse photography - Cloudy Nights

I know nothing about imaging the sun but want to capture some shots during the total eclipse . I have a dedicated astro cameras , asiair and go ...

Weather - North American Total Solar Eclipse 2024 - Cloudy Nights

Long range weather forecast is currently showing scattered thunderstorms for much of central Texas from 7th through to 10th.

Looking for an observing site! - North American Total Solar Eclipse ...

I am traveling to the eclipse from the UK but I haven't had luck with the observing site. My plan was book a spot at a state park: the car spots ...

total solar eclipse imaging - Cloudy Nights

I am in Colchester , Vermont right near the center of the path of totality of the 2024 solar eclipse . I was wondering if anyone knows what ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024