"I....I don't mind..."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SpideyLove

I Never Shut Up

#4682 [url]

May 13 14 12:07 AM

Re: Make A Wish

"Well he's not really alive." He said as someone grabbed him around the throat-his identical twin.

~~~

"You sure?" Everett purred as he crawled back on the end of the bed. "Because I'm sure we could find a game that you'd enjoy~"

summer girl and greaser dyke by sapphiresyko
http://sapphiresyko.deviantart.com/art/summer-girl-and-greaser-dyke-197929698
[right]桃子[/right]

Quote    Reply   

SpideyLove

I Never Shut Up

#4685 [url]

May 13 14 9:02 PM

Everett sighed and sat down next to Max. He crossed his legs and put his arms around Max. "Hey Max?" He asked quietly as he
pulled Max into himself so he was resting his head on his bare chest. "Are you doing okay?"

~~~

Ronald fired the gun into his brother's abdomen. The identical twin spat blood into Ronald's face and jumped to the back of the car. "This isn't over!" He yelled-his voice even sounded exactly the same, it was scary-the he jumped off the back of the car and ran disappeared.

Ronald slumped into the seat, his brother's blood on his hands and bruises already forming on his throat. He was panting.

[right]桃子[/right]

Quote    Reply   

SpideyLove

I Never Shut Up

#4688 [url]

May 13 14 9:58 PM

Everett scooted behind Max, his legs were out in front of them but his knees were bent. He began to slowly rub Max's back. "It's okay ya know..." He said and kissed his shoulder quickly. "to not be okay, but just know, I'm always here." He said as his slender fingers rubbed pattern's into his lover's bare back.

~~~

"Don't....Don't go back....he'll....follow....if you....do...." He managed to get out.

[right]桃子[/right]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SpideyLove

I Never Shut Up

#4692 [url]

Nov 21 14 10:45 PM

(same DX wtf internet. Also I have no clue what was going on with Ronald XD Sorry)

Everett hummed softly as he rubbed Max's sore muscles, trying to relive some stress from his lover. "Max," Everett breathed. "I love you. I love you more than there are stars in the sky, or grains of sand on the earth. I'll love you until the sun goes dark, and even then I will love you more so." He whispered and kissed Max's head.

[right]桃子[/right]

Quote    Reply   

randomchick2092

I Never Shut Up

#4693 [url]

Dec 26 14 1:38 AM

((WAIT...ARE WE ACTUALLY COMEING BACK!?!? THIS IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! I CHECKED THIS ON A WHIM))

"............Thank you." He finally said, he wasn't ok, he hadn't been for a while. But he always just said he had to hold it together, he didn't want to make anyone worry and in doing that it had done the exact opposite. "I'm sorry for all of this....I don't even have the words to say how much it means to me that you're still here, and that you love me." 

Last Edited By: randomchick2092 Dec 26 14 9:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#4695 [url]

Apr 5 17 9:28 PM

Happy Tree Friends Island

I wish Timmy Failure books and the Happy Tree Friends cartoon switched violence. I wish Happy Tree Friends Island is on Poptropica instead of Timmy Failure Island.

Here are some of the characters:

imageimageimageimage
PetuniaFlakyCuddlesNutty
imageimageimageimage
GigglesToothyRussellFlippy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help